OFFICIAL EVENT GUIDELINES
Matt James Book Signing
Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 2 P.M. | North Atrium
- You must have a Mall of America® issued wristband in order to enter the meet + greet line. A limited number of wristbands will be available in the Atrium beginning at Noon on Saturday, May 7. Wristbands will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- The time at which you line up is at your discretion. There will be a holding line near the Atrium if arriving prior to Noon on Saturday, May 7.
- In order to get a Mall of America wristband, you must purchase the book “First Impressions” from the Barnes & Noble kiosk in the Atrium on the day of the event. The Barnes & Noble kiosk will open at Noon on Saturday, May 7. Showing books previously purchased from other locations or online will not get you a wristband.
- Adults accompanying minors do not need a wristband to enter the meet + greet line, but they will not be permitted to go on stage without the purchase of a book. All event guidelines will still apply to chaperones.
- Wristbands are non-transferrable. Each person in your party must be present to receive a wristband. You may not pick up wristbands for another member of your party. People wearing wristbands that have been tampered or altered with will not be allowed through the meet and greet line. No exceptions.
- Wristbanded guests will have the opportunity to take (1) posed photo with Matt.
- Personalization will not be allowed.
- When you enter the line, please remain single file. You must stay in line to keep your place. You may leave to use the restroom or get food for a short period of time. One person in your party must stay in line at all times.
- If you choose to leave for an extended period of time, you must go to the end of the line when you return.
- No chairs, blankets, pillows, strollers, etc. will be allowed in the line. All bags are subject to search.
- A special needs area will be available for wristbanded guests. If needed, each special needs guest can bring one additional person to this area. Please visit the Mall of America entry table located in the Atrium upon your arrival, and you will be escorted into this area. Space will be limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Guidelines are subject to change at any given time at the discretion of Mall of America Management for the safety and well-being of our guests and tenants. Those who do not comply with event guidelines may not be able to participate in the event. Please visit www.mallofamerica.com periodically before the event for updates and changes that may be made to these guidelines.
For the safety of our guests, we will be following CDC Guidelines.