Whether you’re visiting by car, train, bus, taxi or UBER, Mall of America has you covered. We offer valet, parking spot reservations, a car wash, car repairs and luxury car rentals.
Mall of America® offers paperless valet service to simplify your parking experience. Drop off your car at the North Valet Lounge in the underground ramp off Lindau Lane and conveniently schedule pickup at the North Entrance, Radisson Blu or JW Marriott.
Leave your car at one of these drop-off locations at Mall of America®:
|Pickup/Dropoff Location||Hours of Operation|
|North MOA® Entrance Off Lindau Lane
(main entrance or underground ramp)
Did you know that you can also get your car washed, your oil changed and many other services for your car while you shop? Check out Split Rock Car Detailing's full list of car services.
Connect with valet through your mobile device (using their paperless service).
Your car will be brought to the valet location that's closest to you.
If you have any questions, or if you need to contact Split Rock Parking LLC (which operates Mall of America's valet service), please call 952.883.8476.
Car Wash + Maintenance
Get your car washed or have your oil changed while you shop and play. Mall of America offers Car Wash + Detailing and Car Maintenance.
Reserved premium parking is now available at both the East and West parking ramps on the ground floor. Simply download the MyPark app, tap on the MOA logo + park immediately or reserve your premium spot in advance in the section you want.
Rates are $6 for the first 2 hours, and $3 for each additional hour. Plus, enjoy your first use free with Promo code: MYPARK1. Download the app at www.usemypark.com
Mall of America is teaming up with ridesharing leader Uber to make getting to and from Mall of America even easier. You can now request a driver from your current location and then select one of five specific pickup or drop-off zones at Mall of America. This new service will provide you curbside access to your favorite stores, restaurants and attractions without having to worry about where you parked.
To get started:
- Open the Uber app for iOS or Android. New users get $15 off your first ride with code MALLOFAMERICA.
- Input your destination in the "Where To?" bar.
- Select the ride type (uberX, uberXL, uberSELECT, uberBLACK, uberSUV, etc.).
- Confirm your pickup or drop-off location at Mall of America by selecting one of the five options displayed at the bottom of the screen, then hit request.
- When matched with a driver, you'll see their name, driver rating, photo and license plate number at the bottom of your screen.
- You can wait inside and follow your driver's journey to pick you up from directly within the app.
- When your driver has arrived, confirm it's the correct car by making sure the license plate on the car matches the license plate number in the app.
- You're on your way!
Pickup And Drop-Off Locations
There are five dedicated pick-up and drop-off zones for Uber users at Mall of America.
- Level 1, East Ramp
- Level 1, West Ramp
- North entrance
- Radisson Blu
- JW Marriott
MOA® has a system to help you find free parking spaces fast. Look for lights on each ramp floor: green lights represent open parking stall(s) and red represents full parking stall(s).