In honor of Military Spouse Appreciation Day occurring on Friday, May 11, Mall of America® is thrilled to welcome one spouse of a Military Service Member (and up to 3 guests) to Mall of America for the ultimate staycation! On this special day, we pause to recognize the military spouses who have, and continue to, sacrifice so much for our military communities.
We are looking for nominations of a deserving spouse of a Veteran, current Service Member, or a spouse of a fallen soldier. That spouse will have the opportunity to spend Military Spouse Appreciation Day here at Mall of America being pampered with a hotel stay, spa services, shopping, dining + attractions as a small gesture of our appreciation and thanks.
- No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited
- Contest begins on Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8 a.m. and ends at 6 p.m. on Monday, April 23, 2018
- Legal residents of the U.S. & D.C. who have a spouse that has served in the Military.
- To enter must be 18 years old or older.
- For Official Rules, click here
- Sponsor: MOAC Mall Holdings LLC
- Potential winner will be notified by Wednesday, April 25, 2018.
- The winning contestant will receive an MOA Staycation for Friday, May 11 – Saturday, May 12, 2018.
- The winning contestant must be checked in at Mall of America by 11 a.m. on Friday, May 11, 2018.
- Must provide your own transportation to/from Mall of America.
- Must be able to provide spouse’s proof of Military Service.
Questions, please contact Emily Arndorfer, email@example.com or 952.883.8846.