The MOA Summer of Play Instagram Contest has come to an end. Keep an eye out on our channels for other fun games in the future. Thanks to everyone for playing along all #MOASummer long!
It’s the Summer of Play + we want YOU to get in on the fun! Follow along to the @moasummerofplay Instagram channel every Monday - Friday, from June 24 – Aug. 23, for a chance to score a Mall of America gift card. It’s going to be a fantastic #MOASummer
Check out the list below for some hints of the stores + attractions you can guess from!
|Abercrombie + Fitch||Crocs||Hot Indian Foods||Pineapple Poppers|
|Art of Shaving||David’s Tea||Kendra Scott||Riley Rose|
|Aunt Anne’s||Disney Store||Kiehl’s||SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium|
|Bath + Body Works/White Barn||Doc Popcorn||L.L. Bean||Shake Shack|
|Big Rigs||Double Dare||Levi’s||Slime Chair|
|Brain Surge||Dough Dough||Macarons by Maddie Lu||Stance|
|Bubble Guppies Guppy Bubbler||Dr. Martens||Melt Shop||Swipers Sweeper|
|Build- A- Bear Workshop||Dutchman’s Deck||Minnesot-ah!||TMNT Shell Shock|
|Carlo’s Bakery||Fjallraven||Moose Mountain Adventure Golf||Vera Bradley|
|Carousel||Fjallraven||Nespresso||Vikings Locke Room|
|Casper||FlyOver America||Nestle Toll House||Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen|
|Chaitime Cafe||Fourpost||Paddle North||Vom Fass|
|Cold Stone Creamery||Free People||Pandora Jewelry||Wahlburgers|
|Crayola Experience||Goldy’s Locker Room||Paper Source||Wonders Ice Cream|
|Crazy Cars||Hanna Andersson||Peloton||Worker B|
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Only legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry are eligible to enter the Summer of Play Contest (“Contest”). Entrants who are under 18 years of age at time of entry must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian (“Parent/Guardian”) to participate in the Contest. Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Sponsor(s) (as defined below), Sponsor’(s) parent, subsidiary and affiliate entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether or not related) of each such Sponsor, are not eligible to enter or win. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win. Entrants must fulfill all requirements set forth in the Official Rules and abide by all decisions of the Sponsor(s) and/or Administrator in order to be eligible for a prize.
All entries must comply with the Instagram Terms of Service and Instagram Rules available at the Instagram web site. If you opt to use Instagram via your wireless mobile device, standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. The Sponsor(s) is not responsible for charges you may incur as a result of wireless phone transmissions. Entrants acknowledge that posts are distributed and delivered through third-party providers. Sponsor(s) do not guarantee, and shall not be responsible for, the delivery or timeliness of any Instagram entry. Sponsor(s) will at all times consider the time that a post is logged as received in its system as being the time of a Instagram entry, regardless of the time at which the entrant attempted to send the entry and regardless of any technical problems or other complications that may have delayed its delivery. By submitting your entry in accordance with the Official Rules, you represent that you have complied with the submission guidelines and content restrictions. All entries will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder for the submitted telephone number, email address, and/or Instagram account. Submitting mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices is prohibited and may result in disqualification of entrant.
Judging Criteria: Winner(s) will be determined by the first correct recorded comment on each day’s post. If no contestant correctly identifies the name of the store or attraction where the two (2) products are from, then the winner will be determined by the first correct recorded answer of one (1) of the stores.
Entry Period: The Contest Period begins on June 24, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on August 23, 2019 at 10:00a.m. Central Time (“CT”) (the "Entry Submission Deadline"). Each 24-hour period beginning on Monday of each week and ending on Friday of each week during the Contest Period will be a separate opportunity to win (5 times each week). For example, on Monday June 24, 2019 at 10:00a.m. a photo will be posted, and contestants will have until Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 10:00a.m. to identify the correct answer(s). Entries received after the Entry Submission Deadline or outside the Contest Period are void. All entries must be received by Sponsor(s) on or before Entry Submission Deadline as determined by Sponsor’(s) clock. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor(s) and not Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the total combined number of eligible entries received each day. Eligible individuals may only win one time each day during the Contest Period and a maximum of one (1) time during Contest Period.
3. Winner Notification/Requirements: One (1) potential Prize winner will be notified via Instagram within forty-eight (48) hours after each day of play during Contest Period. The potential Prize winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor(s) within twenty-four hours (24) an Affidavit of Eligibility, General Release & Waiver, and Publicity Release in the form or forms provided by Sponsor(s) (where and to the extent legally permissible) at the time Prize is picked up in order to claim the Prize. A Prize must be claimed within twenty-four (24) hours of the initial Prize notification to the potential winner, or the Prize will be forfeited. If a potential Prize winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the applicable Affidavit of Eligibility, General Release & Waiver, and/or Publicity Release, if required, within the required time period noted above, the potential Prize winner will be disqualified and forfeits the Prize. If not disqualified, the potential Prize winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning and awarding of the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Failure to comply with these requirements, return of Prize notification or Prize as undeliverable, or disqualification of any potential winner for any reason may result in forfeiture of Prize, and the Sponsor(s) will select an alternate winner. If, after selection of two (2) consecutive alternate potential winners, no alternate winner qualifies to receive the Prize, then the Prize may remain un-awarded. If any potential Prize winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, as a condition to receipt of a Prize, the minor’s Parent/Guardian must sign and timely submit the required Affidavit of Eligibility, General Release & Waiver and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release on behalf of the minor, and the Parent/Guardian shall also sign the General Release & Waiver and be personally legally bound by such General Release & Waiver. In Sponsor’(s) sole discretion, the Prize may be awarded to the minor’s Parent/Guardian rather than the minor, which Parent/Guardian shall then sign all required documents and assume all the responsibilities of the Prize winner.
4. Prize(s) and Donor(s): Each day one (1) potential prize winner will receive one (1) $25 Mall of America Visa Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value $25.00. There are a total of 45 potential winners during the Contest Period. Each 24-hour period beginning on Monday of each week and ending on Friday of each week during the Contest Period will be a separate opportunity to win (5 times each week). Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Sponsor(s) make(s) no warranties concerning any component of a Prize that is not provided directly by Sponsor(s). Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash, and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor(s), in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value, including cash, in Sponsor’(s) sole discretion, if a Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes, and for any and all other costs, assessments, expenses, and fees associated with Prize award, receipt and use.
5. Release/Publicity Consent: As a condition to receipt of a Prize, winner agrees to sign a General Release & Waiver releasing Sponsor(s) and its parent, affiliate, subsidiary entities, its merchants, and their respective agents, employees, suppliers, and advertising/promotional and judging agencies (the “Sponsor Group”) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, from any and all liability whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and/or property which may be sustained in connection with the Contest or the Prize. If a Prize winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, the Prize may be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian, in the sole discretion of Sponsor(s), and such Parent/Guardian will be required to fulfill all eligibility and other requirements necessary, as determined by Sponsor(s), to claim the Prize. As a condition to receipt of any Prize, winners (or their Parent/Guardian in the case of minors) may be required to sign affidavits/disclaimers and tax forms, and winners (or Parent/Guardian in the case of minors) are responsible for any and all costs, taxes, assessments, expenses, and fees associated with the Contest and Prize award, receipt and use. Except where prohibited by law, winners consent and agree to the use of their names, city and state/country, photographs, likeness, submission(s), statements, video, and voices for broadcast, marketing and promotional purposes in all forms of media (including, without limitation, online) on a worldwide basis by Sponsor(s) and its promotional agencies, Contest partners, designees, successors and assigns, before, during and after the Contest, without compensation or right of review, attribution, or notice, in perpetuity. Winner(s) (or their Parent/Guardian in the case of minors) may be required by Sponsor(s) to sign a Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law) regarding such consent as a condition to receipt of a Prize.
6. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor(s) and/or Administrator (including but not limited to decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and winners, and the awarding of prizes), which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Sponsor(s) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if, in Sponsor’(s) opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical difficulties or failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’(s) reasonable control that may affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest. Sponsor’(s) failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term or any other term in these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were eliminated from the Official Rules.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor(s) reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failure, computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’(s) control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor(s) in its sole discretion. In the event there is more than one Sponsor and the Sponsors) are in disagreement over a modification, suspension, or termination of the Contest, then MOAC Mall Holdings LLC shall have the final decision with respect to any modification, suspension, or termination of the Contest. Sponsor(s), in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and/or civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor(s) reserves the right to prosecute and/or seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’(s) failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor(s) is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, or lost entries, submissions or Prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or incomplete capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or otherwise multiple entries will be accepted. If any dispute regarding identity of any winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’(s) satisfaction, that entrant/potential winner may be disqualified.
8. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Federal District Court of Hennepin County, Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. Governing Law: The Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to any choice of law provisions. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor(s) in connection with the Contest and/or any Prize, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
11. Sponsor(s) and Administrator: The Contest is sponsored and administered by MOAC Mall Holdings LLC, doing business as Mall of America, (“Sponsor(s)” and “Administrator”), 2131 Lindau Lane, Suite 500, Bloomington, MN 55425.
12. Winners List/Official Rules: For a complete list of winners and/or copies of the Official Contest Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Mall of America, Attn: Public Relations Department, 2131 Lindau Lane, Suite 500, Bloomington, MN 55425. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Contest. These Official Rules will be posted on the Website during the Contest Period. All questions regarding the Contest can be referred to Mall of America PR, firstname.lastname@example.org.