Media Policies + FAQs
If you are a member of the media, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. All other inquiries, please see below photography, video and phone streaming guidelines.
Photography, Video and Phone Streaming Guidelines
Mall of America® welcomes you to capture the excitement and wonder that our 5.6 million square foot building offers to guests from all around the world each year through our hundreds of retailers, attractions and dining options. We allow the use of photography and video via digital cameras and smart phones, however, we require that you adhere to the following guidelines in place to ensure the safety and security of all Mall of America guests, tenants and employees.
These guidelines will be enforced in order to maintain a positive and uninterrupted experience for guests, and to help prevent any unnecessary obstructions.
If you are media or inquiring about a large-scale video or photography shoot, please contact email@example.com
Prior permission for amateur photography, such as family photo shoots, using your cell phone or hand-held device at Mall of America for video, photos, and/or streaming is not needed as long as the below guidelines are followed:
- No light setups, tripods or electrical cords are allowed.
- No photography, filming, or streaming is allowed on any attractions within Nickelodeon Universe.
- No carts or dollies may be used for transporting equipment into or within the building.
- All equipment must be carried and handheld.
- No photography or filming of security personnel is permitted.
- Mall of America team members have the right to ask you to halt any photography or filming
We appreciate your cooperation in order to maintain a fun and safe environment for all those visiting Mall of America!
Q: How can I get facts, information, quotations and images from Mall of America?
A: You can find information and quotes under Press Releases and images can be found via our press page.
Q: How do I contact Mall of America about a TV, film or other media production?
A: Please feel free to contact our public relations department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org