Mall of America® promotes healthy lifestyles by reminding visitors about the importance of making healthy decisions. Throughout the year, MOA hosts health fairs, community walks, exercise demonstrations + healthy cooking classes to help our guests lead a full and energized life.
MOA Mall Stars Presented by UnitedHealthcare Medicare Plans
Do you ever think about starting an exercise program but don’t know where to begin? Do you enjoy meeting new people and being social? If you answered yes, then we have the perfect program for you!
The Mall Stars program is perfect for active adults who want to get healthy without sacrificing their favorite daily activities and time with friends. All you have to do is walk! In addition to a safe and friendly environment 364 days a year, the Mall Stars program offers monthly meetings with educational speakers, incentives to help you reach monthly/annual goals + friendships that will support you every step of the way!
For only $15 per person or $25 per couple, you will receive:
- Scan-card technology to track + record the time you spend walking at Mall of America. Simply scan your card when you enter the Mall and scan again when you’re finished—it’s that easy!
- Monthly reports showing accumulated walking time.
- Monthly Mall Stars meetings with coffee, breakfast + speakers on a variety of health topics from nutrition to stress reduction to personal wellness.
- Discounts at various Mall of America stores and restaurants just by showing your Mall Stars card!
- Friendships with fun, motivated people ready to walk their way to a healthy lifestyle just like you!
For more information about UnitedHealthcare Medicare Plans, visit GetMinnesotaMedicare.com.
Join MOA Mall Stars Today
Enough excuses. It’s your turn to get fit and enjoy all the benefits of becoming an MOA Mall Star! GET FIT. GET PRIZES. GET GOING! The fastest and easiest way to register is available online. Simply complete the Mall Stars registration form.
You may also contact Mall of America using the email or mailing address below for additional program information.
Mall Management Offices
ATTN: Mike Tvrdik
2131 Lindau Lane-Suite 500
Bloomington, MN 55425
Mall Stars Walking Maps
Did you know that you can burn 80 - 100 calories walking around Mall of America for just 20 minutes? Each level of the Mall is just over a mile around if you stick to the exterior wall. See the walking maps of all four levels below.