Mall of America® has an exciting opportunity for school and community groups to perform and share their talents with Mall guests through Music in the Mall (formerly MOA Music Series). This program runs January through October and is available on select days each month.
All performances take place in Northeast Court, located in the Northeast corner of the Mall. Performance times are available at 10 a.m., noon or 2 p.m. on available performance dates.
Unfortunately due to space and other limitations, we are not able to accommodate all performance groups. Please read the following information carefully to see if your group qualifies for Music in the Mall.
- Your group must be affiliated with a school or other community organization.
- Mall of America is not able to pay performers.
- Instrumental or vocal performance groups only. No dance groups.
- Your performance may not include religious music.
- Maximum group size for bands or orchestras: 30
- Maximum group size for choirs: 45
If you are interested in participating in this opportunity, please contact us at the address below at least 4 weeks prior to your requested performance date. Your performance will not be confirmed until you receive an email confirmation from Mall of America. We encourage you to be as flexible as possible when submitting your wish dates and to be mindful that some performance times may become unavailable due to other Mall of America events that are scheduled throughout the year.
Please contact Taylor Zellmer with questions or concerns:
Events & Marketing Operations Coordinator